Creating a space for self-care is vital in our busy, stressed lives. Perhaps you have heard about the power that comes from setting an intention. It seems fairly self-explanatory; however, what does intention mean, and how can you apply them for success?
Setting an intention is really similar to setting the direction for your day, using your receptivity. What makes them so powerful is that you are setting out to attract and act with intent rather than letting life happen to you.
How do you identify your intention? This is so very personal and depends on what you want to achieve. Checking in with how you feel and your core desires for changing your day will give you insight. Perhaps your intention can be to only respond with joy, thus reducing your stress levels and maintaining a happy persona. On the other hand, you may want to have an incredible project to work on for the day, week or month.
The key is to create the space and the ritual. To set the intention by being true to yourself and being grateful. Gratitude reminds us of how much we already have, the joy that is right there in front of us each day if we seek it and creates peace.
So as you go about your daily life, don’t let it pass you by without taking the time to set the intention you have for your best-lived life. Create daily rituals that align with your intention and support you. You will very quickly feel the power of intention.
11 intentions to give you inspiration
- I have everything I need to manifest my purpose.
- Just as I breathe, I grow and expand with the universe as one.
- I am centred, balanced and firmly rooted.
- I find peace at work, rest, play, + Dreamtime.
- I release all resistance, embracing my energetic being.
- I open my heart fully and feel the magnificence of love.
- I awaken the divine light of pure consciousness.
- I live in the present moment of endless possibility.
- I awaken the energy of transformation, removing all obstacles from my path.
- I let joy fill my heart, manifesting happiness and peace.
- I welcome abundance to surround me constantly.